Monday, June 14, 2010

World Hunger


There is nothing worse than seeing thousands of children and adults starve to death and die everyday because of hunger. While you get what you need and eat dinner every night and breakfast and lunch somewhere in the world there is a family suffering and trying to survive off of very little or no food. This horrible thing can be prevented by helping out and donating food and money towards donation places and adopting children from different countries. In my opinion I think that in all the different places and counties that are suffering people our country should help and I want to do whatever I can when I am older to help sick children and adults. I think everyone should make an effort of thinking about other people out there. When I see wealthy people that get whatever they want and stick there noses up to people in need it makes me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment